Enjoy a Safe Visit to the Lake District Wildlife Park
We have introduced new procedures and measures to show our commitment to keeping you safe whilst you enjoy your visit to the Lake District Wildlife Park.
Measures we have put in place:
- Installed appropriate signage to assist with and encourage social distancing.
- Added protective barriers to keep you and our staff safe.
- Adopted a new and highly frequent cleaning regime.
- Installed additional handwashing and sanitising facilities.
- All staff are being trained to maintain the highest standards and will be provided with PPE. for your and our own safety.
What we would ask of you:
- Please maintain social distancing.
- Make frequent use of the handwash and sanitising facilities.
- Ensure your family stays as a social group and be courteous to other visitors.
- Please bring a face covering, as you will need to wear this to enter and exit the Park and when in indoor areas.
Events and talks that you can enjoy safely during your visit to the Lake District Wildlife Park
- Make the most of our extensive open-air areas where you can see almost all of our animals in large enclosures.
- We will hold a daily Bird of Prey display, Reptile talk and a Primate talk (Gibbons, Lemurs and Cappuchins).
- We have added more fun and interactive signage around the Park about our animals and native wildlife.
We are following Government guidelines and so our indoor play area will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
Please be aware numbers may be limited at talks to maintain social distancing.